Follow me on Twitter!
Join 49 other subscribers
Latest Tweets – lots of links to other articlesTweets by pjsimpson
- building commitment
- Change management
- Chief executive officer
- Decision Making
- Four stages of competence
- Human resources
- leading change
- Matt Cutts
- organisation development
- Strategic Planning
- Unconscious mind
- Dan Ariely and Predictably Irrational Blog http://danariely.com
- Daniel Pink http://www.danpink.com/
- Suggest Ideas
- Support Forum
- WordPress Blog
- WordPress Planet
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- High Performing Teams - Why so hard?
- How do we learn and develop?
- When it comes to change..speed kills
- Starting a new role..seek first to understand
- Innovation - Do Boards and CEO's Understand?
- When you are looking for new strategic opportunities..think Blue Oceans
- What I like about the Balanced Scorecard for business
- Change and what we can achieve in 30 days
- Part 2 - Growth Initiatives - traps and inhibitors
- Growth initiatives - how do we grow?
Tag Archives: Decision Making
Diversity in decision making is good
On HBR Blogs Tom Davenport asks..Does Better Judgment Come With Age? see http://blogs.hbr.org/davenport/2010/08/does_better_judgment_come_with.html Tuesday August 24, 2010 To quote “Building good judgment in an organization is not as simple as giving our youngest leaders silver-haired counselors. It’s the result of drawing … Continue reading
Posted in Choice, Decision Making, Leadership, Management Tagged ch, Decision Making, Leadership Leave a comment
Cave men traits – hard wired into us as humans
We joke about our cave man heritage, the hunter deep within our genes as well as other characteristics to explain or excuse why we get easily distracted when having conversations with our spouse whilst the TV is on. It was … Continue reading
Posted in Behaviour, Leadership Tagged Behaviour, Choice, Decision Making, Investing, Leadership, Management, Marketing, Sales, Strategic Planning Leave a comment