Follow me on Twitter!
Join 49 other subscribers
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- building commitment
- Change management
- Chief executive officer
- Decision Making
- Four stages of competence
- Human resources
- leading change
- Matt Cutts
- organisation development
- Strategic Planning
- Unconscious mind
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- High Performing Teams - Why so hard?
- How do we learn and develop?
- When it comes to change..speed kills
- Starting a new role..seek first to understand
- Innovation - Do Boards and CEO's Understand?
- When you are looking for new strategic opportunities..think Blue Oceans
- What I like about the Balanced Scorecard for business
- Change and what we can achieve in 30 days
- Part 2 - Growth Initiatives - traps and inhibitors
- Growth initiatives - how do we grow?
Category Archives: Happiness
I was reading an article that HBR does on leadership lessons from the armed forces and came across this blog on Resilience Training in the U.S. Army. Resilience, optimism and positivity are inter-related and I have personally sponsored such training … Continue reading
At TEDGlobal 2010, author Matt Ridley shows how, throughout history, the engine of human progress has been the meeting and mating of ideas to make new ideas. It’s not important how clever individuals are, he says; what really matters is how smart the collective brain is. Continue reading
Recently I left an organisation after 11 years in a leadership role that included great financial, sales and customer results. At the end of that time I look back and reflect upon those things that I am most proud of … Continue reading
RSA Animate – The Secret Powers of Time. Professor Philip Zimbardo conveys how our individual perspectives of time affect our work, health and well-being. Time influences who we are as a person, how we view relationships and how we act … Continue reading
Dan Ariely is one of my favourite authors and this clip is a good summary of his first book highlighting how we are “Predictably Irrational”. The clip is from ted.com which has an amazing array of wonderful presentation which are … Continue reading