Follow me on Twitter!
- RT @NickFeik: The past 24 hours (+ 5 weeks) spent on campaign theatre. This piece is truer today than when I wrote it: https://t.co/KBuZOR5… 3 days ago
- RT @simonahac: .@SenatorHume🤥 lied *4* times in 16 seconds on @Raf_Epstein's show. i'd like a retraction & apology please jane. i don't w… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MrKRudd: Today, none of Murdoch's 5 main papers dared to lead with the news that Albo was convincingly voted the winner of last night's… 1 month ago
- RT @GuardianAus: 'Google it, mate': Adam Bandt hits back at journalist's 'gotcha' question – video https://t.co/2ssFLQDRMo 1 month ago
- RT @BernardKeane: Guy Rundle today has a comprehensive piece on the "Labor bullying" fictions being peddled by a craven, indeed toxic, Pres… 2 months ago
- RT @RonniSalt: ▫️ Sometimes, writing hurts. This one hurt. My latest piece in @shot_au on "living alongside the virus". On loss and li… 3 months ago
- RT @washingtonpost: Why outbreaks like coronavirus spread exponentially, and how to “flatten the curve” wapo.st/39MCAqB 2 years ago
- RT @TheRealPBarry: Wow! Great stuff! News.com.au goes full bore on climate change, busting the myths pushed by other News Corp… 2 years ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Clayton Christensen is best known for his theory of "disruptive innovation," but he published a number of seminal articles… 2 years ago
- RT @asfaAUST: A few decades ago most Australians had no savings. Now a noisy minority want to curb super for a short-term sugar hit. Read C… 2 years ago
- RT @aistbuzz: Leaving super at 9.5 per cent will consign women to financial hardship in retirement. Unlike most low income women, many hig… 2 years ago
- RT @TheKouk: With all this quackery going on about superannuation, take this chance to look at your current superannuation balance. Now ask… 2 years ago
- RT @theRSAorg: Today at the RSA in London renowned economist Guy Standing spoke about the promise of a Basic Income. Hear him on how #UBI t… 3 years ago
- RT @Sheena_Iyengar: How do you solve complex problems? We've started a large scale poll and I'm so excited to hear your thoughts! Particip… 3 years ago
- RT @StephenRCovey: "How you treat the one reveals how you regard the many, because everyone is ultimately a one." - Stephen R. Covey #respe… 3 years ago
- RT @TheCharlieton: "Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do; strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do… 3 years ago
- building commitment
- Change management
- Chief executive officer
- Decision Making
- Four stages of competence
- Human resources
- leading change
- Matt Cutts
- organisation development
- Strategic Planning
- Unconscious mind
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- High Performing Teams - Why so hard?
- How do we learn and develop?
- When it comes to change..speed kills
- Starting a new role..seek first to understand
- Innovation - Do Boards and CEO's Understand?
- When you are looking for new strategic opportunities..think Blue Oceans
- What I like about the Balanced Scorecard for business
- Change and what we can achieve in 30 days
- Part 2 - Growth Initiatives - traps and inhibitors
- Growth initiatives - how do we grow?
Tag Archives: Business
I know what it’s like to work in a service division (I spent 13 years in Human Resources or Personnel as it was sometimes called back then), rather than in the front line business functions of sales, manufacturing or product. … Continue reading