Follow me on Twitter!
Join 49 other subscribers
Latest Tweets – lots of links to other articlesTweets by pjsimpson
- building commitment
- Change management
- Chief executive officer
- Decision Making
- Four stages of competence
- Human resources
- leading change
- Matt Cutts
- organisation development
- Strategic Planning
- Unconscious mind
- Dan Ariely and Predictably Irrational Blog http://danariely.com
- Daniel Pink http://www.danpink.com/
- Suggest Ideas
- Support Forum
- WordPress Blog
- WordPress Planet
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- High Performing Teams - Why so hard?
- How do we learn and develop?
- When it comes to change..speed kills
- Starting a new role..seek first to understand
- Innovation - Do Boards and CEO's Understand?
- When you are looking for new strategic opportunities..think Blue Oceans
- What I like about the Balanced Scorecard for business
- Change and what we can achieve in 30 days
- Part 2 - Growth Initiatives - traps and inhibitors
- Growth initiatives - how do we grow?
Category Archives: Optimism
Resilience training – bleeding heart soft or army tough?
I was reading an article that HBR does on leadership lessons from the armed forces and came across this blog on Resilience Training in the U.S. Army. Resilience, optimism and positivity are inter-related and I have personally sponsored such training … Continue reading
Posted in Behaviour, Happiness, Leadership, Optimism, Positivity, Resilience, Skills 1 Comment