Follow me on Twitter!
- RT @washingtonpost: Why outbreaks like coronavirus spread exponentially, and how to “flatten the curve” wapo.st/39MCAqB 1 year ago
- RT @TheRealPBarry: Wow! Great stuff! News.com.au goes full bore on climate change, busting the myths pushed by other News Corp… 1 year ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Clayton Christensen is best known for his theory of "disruptive innovation," but he published a number of seminal articles… 1 year ago
- RT @asfaAUST: A few decades ago most Australians had no savings. Now a noisy minority want to curb super for a short-term sugar hit. Read C… 2 years ago
- RT @aistbuzz: Leaving super at 9.5 per cent will consign women to financial hardship in retirement. Unlike most low income women, many hig… 2 years ago
- RT @TheKouk: With all this quackery going on about superannuation, take this chance to look at your current superannuation balance. Now ask… 2 years ago
- RT @theRSAorg: Today at the RSA in London renowned economist Guy Standing spoke about the promise of a Basic Income. Hear him on how #UBI t… 2 years ago
- RT @Sheena_Iyengar: How do you solve complex problems? We've started a large scale poll and I'm so excited to hear your thoughts! Particip… 2 years ago
- RT @StephenRCovey: "How you treat the one reveals how you regard the many, because everyone is ultimately a one." - Stephen R. Covey #respe… 2 years ago
- RT @TheCharlieton: "Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do; strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do… 3 years ago
- Would I want to ban all Muslims? His father was shot by a Muslim AND his best friend is a Muslim. Our politicians n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- 'If we can do it, why can't the rest of the country?' theage.com.au/federal-politi… 3 years ago
- RT @StephenRCovey: “I was also very impressed by the character of this president, by his loyalty to the absent, even though it was embarras… 3 years ago
- Why is there support for TPP? “So there's a huge gap between what economic theory tells us about the benefits of fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 years ago
- Just some of the wonderful stories about ... South Sudanese role models bust perceptions heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/… 3 years ago
- Some tips for building high performing teams peterjsimpson.com/2017/12/13/hig… 3 years ago
- building commitment
- Change management
- Chief executive officer
- Decision Making
- Four stages of competence
- Human resources
- leading change
- Matt Cutts
- organisation development
- Strategic Planning
- Unconscious mind
November 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- High Performing Teams - Why so hard?
- How do we learn and develop?
- When it comes to change..speed kills
- Starting a new role..seek first to understand
- Innovation - Do Boards and CEO's Understand?
- When you are looking for new strategic opportunities..think Blue Oceans
- What I like about the Balanced Scorecard for business
- Change and what we can achieve in 30 days
- Part 2 - Growth Initiatives - traps and inhibitors
- Growth initiatives - how do we grow?
Category Archives: Optimism
I was reading an article that HBR does on leadership lessons from the armed forces and came across this blog on Resilience Training in the U.S. Army. Resilience, optimism and positivity are inter-related and I have personally sponsored such training … Continue reading