Follow me on Twitter!
Join 49 other subscribers
Latest Tweets – lots of links to other articlesTweets by pjsimpson
- building commitment
- Change management
- Chief executive officer
- Decision Making
- Four stages of competence
- Human resources
- leading change
- Matt Cutts
- organisation development
- Strategic Planning
- Unconscious mind
- Dan Ariely and Predictably Irrational Blog http://danariely.com
- Daniel Pink http://www.danpink.com/
- Suggest Ideas
- Support Forum
- WordPress Blog
- WordPress Planet
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- High Performing Teams - Why so hard?
- How do we learn and develop?
- When it comes to change..speed kills
- Starting a new role..seek first to understand
- Innovation - Do Boards and CEO's Understand?
- When you are looking for new strategic opportunities..think Blue Oceans
- What I like about the Balanced Scorecard for business
- Change and what we can achieve in 30 days
- Part 2 - Growth Initiatives - traps and inhibitors
- Growth initiatives - how do we grow?
Tag Archives: creativity
Matt Ridley: When ideas meet and mate – video presentation from TED
At TEDGlobal 2010, author Matt Ridley shows how, throughout history, the engine of human progress has been the meeting and mating of ideas to make new ideas. It’s not important how clever individuals are, he says; what really matters is how smart the collective brain is. Continue reading
Posted in Behaviour, Choice, Happiness, Innovation Tagged creativity Leave a comment
Creativity and Innovation as CEO requirements
A global CEO study by IBM discovers from talking one-on-one with 1,130 CEOs, GM’s and business leaders. About 60% of CEOs polled cited creativity as the most important leadership quality, compared with 52% for integrity and 35% for global thinking. Creative … Continue reading
Posted in Creativity, Innovation, Leadership Tagged creativity, innovation, Leadership Leave a comment