Follow me on Twitter!
Join 49 other subscribers
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- building commitment
- Change management
- Chief executive officer
- Decision Making
- Four stages of competence
- Human resources
- leading change
- Matt Cutts
- organisation development
- Strategic Planning
- Unconscious mind
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- High Performing Teams - Why so hard?
- How do we learn and develop?
- When it comes to change..speed kills
- Starting a new role..seek first to understand
- Innovation - Do Boards and CEO's Understand?
- When you are looking for new strategic opportunities..think Blue Oceans
- What I like about the Balanced Scorecard for business
- Change and what we can achieve in 30 days
- Part 2 - Growth Initiatives - traps and inhibitors
- Growth initiatives - how do we grow?
Tag Archives: creativity
At TEDGlobal 2010, author Matt Ridley shows how, throughout history, the engine of human progress has been the meeting and mating of ideas to make new ideas. It’s not important how clever individuals are, he says; what really matters is how smart the collective brain is. Continue reading
A global CEO study by IBM discovers from talking one-on-one with 1,130 CEOs, GM’s and business leaders. About 60% of CEOs polled cited creativity as the most important leadership quality, compared with 52% for integrity and 35% for global thinking. Creative … Continue reading