Follow me on Twitter!
Join 49 other subscribers
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- building commitment
- Change management
- Chief executive officer
- Decision Making
- Four stages of competence
- Human resources
- leading change
- Matt Cutts
- organisation development
- Strategic Planning
- Unconscious mind
- High Performing Teams - Why so hard?
- How do we learn and develop?
- When it comes to change..speed kills
- Starting a new role..seek first to understand
- Innovation - Do Boards and CEO's Understand?
- When you are looking for new strategic opportunities..think Blue Oceans
- What I like about the Balanced Scorecard for business
- Change and what we can achieve in 30 days
- Part 2 - Growth Initiatives - traps and inhibitors
- Growth initiatives - how do we grow?
Monthly Archives: October 2010
A recent HBR article by Robert Simons discusses seven questions to stress test your strategy. There are two aspects of this that I like. The first is the use of questions as an approach to facilitate broader consideration of issues. … Continue reading
In this RSA animated presentation by Sir Ken Robinson he poses the question as to whether we need a new model for education instead of the post-industrial factory approach that has as one of its biggest trends ADHD. He shows … Continue reading
I was reading an article that HBR does on leadership lessons from the armed forces and came across this blog on Resilience Training in the U.S. Army. Resilience, optimism and positivity are inter-related and I have personally sponsored such training … Continue reading