Follow me on Twitter!
Join 49 other subscribers
Latest Tweets – lots of links to other articlesTweets by pjsimpson
- building commitment
- Change management
- Chief executive officer
- Decision Making
- Four stages of competence
- Human resources
- leading change
- Matt Cutts
- organisation development
- Strategic Planning
- Unconscious mind
- Dan Ariely and Predictably Irrational Blog http://danariely.com
- Daniel Pink http://www.danpink.com/
- Suggest Ideas
- Support Forum
- WordPress Blog
- WordPress Planet
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- High Performing Teams - Why so hard?
- How do we learn and develop?
- When it comes to change..speed kills
- Starting a new role..seek first to understand
- Innovation - Do Boards and CEO's Understand?
- When you are looking for new strategic opportunities..think Blue Oceans
- What I like about the Balanced Scorecard for business
- Change and what we can achieve in 30 days
- Part 2 - Growth Initiatives - traps and inhibitors
- Growth initiatives - how do we grow?
Category Archives: Strategy
Innovation – Do Boards and CEO’s Understand?
How many Boards, CEO’s and Senior Managers are urging their staff to innovate yet lack the understanding of the culture, skills and processes required and the risks inherent in innovation? Scott Anthony wrote recently in a HBR blog that companies … Continue reading
Posted in Creativity, Innovation, Leadership, Strategy Leave a comment
When you are looking for new strategic opportunities..think Blue Oceans
Most organisations are looking for growth, innovation, a way to reduce their costs or expand their markets. Many are trapped by their history in relation to the markets and products/services they offer and need a process to think beyond their … Continue reading
Posted in Change, Creativity, Innovation, Leadership, Strategic Planning, Strategy Leave a comment
What I like about the Balanced Scorecard for business
When Kaplan and Norton developed the Balanced Scorecard they were seeking to develop a broader perspective of what needs to be measured and managed to achieve success in business and also how to communicate and integrate the measures and targets … Continue reading
Posted in Decision Making, Leadership, Management, Strategic Planning, Strategy Leave a comment
Part 2 – Growth Initiatives – traps and inhibitors
In my last post I talked about the elements that would be beneficial to growth initiatives and now I want to touch on those things that can hold back growth initiatives. A belief that the market you want to enter … Continue reading
Posted in Growth, Innovation, Leadership, Marketing, Sales, Strategic Planning, Strategy Leave a comment