Follow me on Twitter!
Join 49 other subscribers
Latest Tweets – lots of links to other articlesTweets by pjsimpson
- building commitment
- Change management
- Chief executive officer
- Decision Making
- Four stages of competence
- Human resources
- leading change
- Matt Cutts
- organisation development
- Strategic Planning
- Unconscious mind
- Dan Ariely and Predictably Irrational Blog http://danariely.com
- Daniel Pink http://www.danpink.com/
- Suggest Ideas
- Support Forum
- WordPress Blog
- WordPress Planet
January 2011 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- High Performing Teams - Why so hard?
- How do we learn and develop?
- When it comes to change..speed kills
- Starting a new role..seek first to understand
- Innovation - Do Boards and CEO's Understand?
- When you are looking for new strategic opportunities..think Blue Oceans
- What I like about the Balanced Scorecard for business
- Change and what we can achieve in 30 days
- Part 2 - Growth Initiatives - traps and inhibitors
- Growth initiatives - how do we grow?
Monthly Archives: January 2011
How much should we practice?
Ever wanted to learn a new language, play the piano or guitar or tennis? Writers such as Malcolm Gladwell have researched this topic and suggest that 10 years of practice or 10,000 hours are required to master a skill. Of … Continue reading
Posted in Behaviour, Skills Tagged development, skills, training Leave a comment